1.5 Hour Tour of Monument Valley
$55.00 per Adult | $25.00 per Child Ages 5-12
This is our shortest tour of Monument Valley, great for those that have limited time to see parts of the Southwest. Our friendly Navajo guides make up to 5 stops at the most scenic points of interest.
Points of interest, photo stops and exploring:
Estimated Duration: From departure to drop-off 2 hours.
- Mitten View Point – This point gives you the best vantage of the famous Mitten Buttes.
- John Ford’s Point – Used on many commercials and media, this area was used heavily by the famous John Wayne westerns director John Ford. Walk down to the point to take in the sights.
- The Totem Pole and The Cube Overlook – Views of the famous spires and natural sandstone pole.
- The Artist’s Point – Many have come over the years to paint Monument Valley here.
- The North Window – Where two buttes frame northern Monument Valley perfectly.
***2 adult persons minimum per booking.***