Blackwater Tours is obligated to follow all policies, mandates, laws of the Navajo Nation to keep our employees, the public, and families safe from the effects of the COVID virus.
The Navajo Nation Health Department released a COVID-19 mandate, this supersedes CDC and Arizona State health mandates which everyone is obligated to follow;
The Navajo Nation’s Emergency Order is now at “Yellow” Status.
- Face coverings are to be worn at all times inside and outside, around customer and guides.
- 6 ft. social distancing is a must, no physical contact.
- A 75% vehicle capacity policy on all tours, unless one party fills the capacity of the vehicle being used.
- All tour operator employees must be fully vaccinated.
- Tour vehicles are sanitized between each tour.